Song Mash Up - Project 2
The purpose of this project is to create a piece of music using only ONE song. The song will be edited by the use of effects and cutting and pasting. Listed are the key points for the project:
1. Every 8 - 10 seconds there should be a change in the song by way of an effect or a cut.
2. Need to have at least 12 cuts in the music.
3. Need to utilize only 15 out of the following effects:
2. Change Pitch...
3. Change Speed...
4. Change Tempo
9. Fade In
10. Fade Out
15 Vocal Reduction and Isolation
16 Sliding Time Scale / Pitch Shift
4. You will need to split the track and change pitch of either the left or right track. This needs to be labeled as "vocal change."
5. There needs to be a label track inserted with ALL effects labeled. You do not need to label the cuts
6. Project should be at least 1 1/2 minutes in length. NO MORE THAN TWO MINUTES
7. Save your project as an AUDACITY PROJECT FILE ( Project 2, LAST NAME)
8. Have fun and be creative!!
Listen here to what the project should sound like:
Here's a quick video on using effects in AUDACITY to the famous tune, "Dancing Queen," by ABBA. All effects applied where done using AUDACITY.
1. At least 12 cuts
2. Cutting OR adding an effect every 8-10 seconds
3. At least 15 Effects.
4. Vocal Change - splitting of the two tracks and editing one track to change pitch.
5. Label track - all effects need to be labeled. DO NOT LABEL EACH CUT.
6. Project is at least 1 1/2 minutes. No more than 2 minutes